Collection of Your Personal Information:
- In order to access our U6host services, you will be asked to sign in with an e-mail address and password, which we refer to as your credentials. In most cases, these credentials will be part of U6host, which means you can use the same credentials to sign in to many different sites and services. By signing in on U6host site or service, you may be automatically signed into other sites and services.
- You may also be requested to provide answers, which we use to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password, as well as an alternate email address. A unique ID number will be assigned to your credentials which will be used to identify your credentials and associated information.
- We ask you to provide personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address or telephone number. We may also collect demographic information, such as your ZIP code, age, gender, preferences, interests, and favorites. If you choose to make a purchase or sign up for a paid subscription service, we will ask for additional information, such as your credit card number and billing address that is used to create a billing account.
- We may collect information about your visit, including the pages you view, the links you click and other actions taken in connection with U6host site and services. We also collect certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses.
Use of Your Personal Information:
- U6host collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve its sites and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information.
- We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome emails, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements.
Sharing of Your Personal Information:
- We will not disclose your personal information outside of U6host we allow you to choose to share your personal information so that they can contact you about our products, services or offers. Your information will be maintained confidentiality and is prohibited from using it for any other purpose. We may access and/or disclose your personal information if we believe such action is necessary for urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users.
Accessing Your Personal Information:
- You may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (e-mail address and password). You can write/emails us and we will contact you regarding your request.
Security of Your Personal Information:
- U6host is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security procedures and we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Also, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
- We will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect changes in our services and customer feedback. We encourage you to periodically review this statement to be informed of how U6host is protecting your information and managing things.